Multitasking Skincare: Here's How We Use It....
When it comes to skincare - here at Oasis Beauty we like versatile multitaskers. They can save you money and space in your bathroom cabinet. So we asked around the office and checked out what our customers are saying to find some of the ways people put our products to use. Here are some of our favourites.
Our ever popular Rhino Repair is the ultimate multitasker.
- Hand cream
- Lip balm
- Post waxing
- Dandruff treatment
- Sunburn relief
- Night cream for when the skin is feeling a little dry
- Calm red, itchy skin from bites or rashes
- Soothe nappy or dribble rash
- To assist in healing of wounds
- For dry, cracked heels
- As a hair conditioner
Aloe Vera & Cucumber Skin Healing Gel is so versatile, it should go everywhere with you (luckily there’s a handy travel size for that).
- Use to soothe pesky insect bites when the itch gets too much
- Pop it on as an after-sun soother (although you should never, ever get sunburnt!)
- Apply it to minor scrapes, grazes and bumps to assist healing
- Try it as a refreshing face mask
- Or blokes can smooth it on after shaving to combat that post shave rash
- Use it as a gel to tidy up unruly eyebrows
And here's how customer Lin K uses it. "The Aloe gel has been a staple in our household for sunburns, inflamed breakouts and as a cooling eye mask but the best use was after a microneedling treatment I had. My face was burning as in the worst kind of sunburn feeling and the only thing which helped was an hourly application of the gel, as in a thick layer which calmed everything down and I repeated till I went to bed. By then my face was totally fine and I woke up the next day with the smoothest skin."
Super Fruit Skin Brightening Facial Tonic is another multitasking hero.
- Use after cleansing to get rid of any last makeup
- A cooldown spritz on steamy summer days
- Spot control just dab it onto a cotton wool pad and hold on affected area for 2 to 3 minutes
- Pop it on a cotton bud to neatly clean up any fall-out after you’ve done your eye makeup
Meanwhile our 2-in-1 Luxury Cream Cleanser and Face Mask will clean off even your makeup including that stubborn mascara. But you can also layer it thick and leave it on for 10 minutes as a nourishing face mask.
You can use our Fruit Smoothie as a quick in-shower exfoliator for your face. Or, if you’ve got a spare five minutes pop it on as a face mask and let the clay give your skin a real, deep cleanse.
We love multi-purpose products at Oasis, but we don’t have all the answers. So tell us – how do you use yours?
Read more on the Oasis Girl blog. Find out the number one skincare tip for slowing the premature signs of ageing.