Nearly all Oasis Beauty products are multifunctional, it means you can simplify your skincare regime and have more space in the bathroom cabinet. And if you’re wondering how you can use them in different ways, here are some of our favourites.
Our ever popular Rhino Repair can do all sorts of things. Here are some of the ways we use it:
- Hand cream
- Eye cream
- Night cream for when the skin is feeling a little dry
- To calm red, itchy skin from bites or rashes
- To soothe nappy rash
- As a lip balm
- To promote healing
- For dry, cracked heels
Our fresh and fruity Berry Tonic is also a multi-tasking hero.
- Use after cleansing to get rid of any last makeup
- A cooldown spritz on steamy summer days
- Spot control just dab it onto a cotton wool pad and hold on affected area for 2 to 3 minutes
- Pop it on a cotton bud (check out these bamboo ones we love ‘em) to neatly clean up any fall-out after you’ve done your eye makeup
And our Aloe Vera & Cucumber Skin Healing Gel should go everywhere with you (luckily there’s a handy travel size for that).
- Use to soothe pesky insect bites when the itch gets too much
- Pop it on as an after-sun soother (although you should never, ever get sunburnt!)
- Apply it to minor scrapes, grazes and bumps to assist healing
- Try it as a refreshing face mask
- Or blokes can pop it on after shaving to combat that post shave rash
- Use it as a gel to tidy up unruly eyebrows
Meanwhile our Full Cream Cleanser also makes a great face mask. Just layer it on thick and leave it for 10 minutes.
You can use our Fruit Smoothie as a quick in-shower exfoliator for your face. Or, if you’ve got a spare five minutes pop it on as a face mask and let the red clay give your skin a real, deep cleanse.
We love multi-purpose products at Oasis, but we don’t have all the answers. So tell us – how do you use yours?