Fruit Smoothie 3-in-1 Enzyme Exfoliating Face Mask & Scrub
Powerful but gentle 3-in-1 action to remove sunscreen build-up and instantly reveal smooth glowing skin. How does it work? Jojoba beads provide a gentle, physical exfoliation to polish away rough and dull skin while papaya, pineapple and pink grapefruit enzymes work to brighten the skin. While all this is happening, natural clays are removing impurities and refining pores.
The combination of potent natural ingredients are combined in this product to remove sunscreen build-up, buff away dull skin and refine pores - leaving your skin visibly smoother and brighter. And this cleansing and exfoliating action provides the perfect set up for serums and treatment products.
1 of the 3 secrets of success with Fruit Smoothie is pineapple, papaya and pink grapefruit. Together they provide an enzymatic action that instantly brightens the skin. And, if you leave Fruit Smoothie to set as a face mask, the pink clay will draw out any impurities, giving your skin a gentle but purifying deep cleanse.
Then there are the natural jojoba beads that give Fruit Smoothie it's grainy texture and act as fine (micro-bead free) exfoliating granules. They are the absolute best for gently buffing away all that dull skin, lumps, bumps and dry bits and revealing the smooth, fresh glow beneath.
Fruit Smoothie 3-in-1 Enzyme Exfoliating Face Mask & Scrub:
- Includes active natural fruit enzymes of pineapple, papaya and pink grapefruit to visibly brighten the skin
- Refines the appearance of large pores and buffs away dead skin cells for instantly smooth skin (just read the customer reviews)
- Contains natural pink and white clays to deep cleanse congested and dull skin
- Prepares the skin for the better absorption of serums and treatment products
- Can be used to exfoliate hands and also absolutely suitable for the lips
- Formulated for all sensitive skin types including dry, combination, oily, ageing and acne
Recommended for sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, combination skin, dry skin, dull skin, dehydrated skin. congested pores
This product has been independently reviewed by readers of www.beautyreview.co.nz
How To Use
There are so many ways to use Fruit Smoothie 3-in-1 Enzyme Exfoliating Face Mask & Scrub.
As a face scrub: Apply a generous amount of Fruit Smoothie to clean skin, stopping at the jawline. Using your fingertips, gently massage in a circular action for 1-2 minutes, moving the exfoliating grains gently around the surface of the skin. If you have time, leave it to set as a face mask for 10-20 minutes before removing with warm water or a clean, damp facecloth. Avoid strenuous scrubbing and take care around the delicate eye area.
As a face mask: Flip the process around. Apply a generous layer to clean skin, stopping at the hjawline, and avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-20 minutes or until dry. To remove, splash face with warm water to loosen mask. Massage gently in a circular action, and remove with warm water and a clean, damp facecloth.
Short of time? Then just keep Fruit Smoothie in the shower and use it as an exfoliant when you’re showering.
Lastly, don’t forget your lips. Gently massage a teeny amount of Fruit Smoothie over your lips. Your lips will look luscious and your lipstick will look fantastic.
Follow with Super Fruit Skin Brightening Facial Tonic, next apply Solar Serum® with Lycocelle® and finally apply sun protection for the day or Beauty Sleep Luscious Nightly Repair Cream in the evening.
Hints & Tips
- Take care when using exfoliant scrubs. Avoid harsh scrubbing as this will only inflame and irritate skin. Instead, apply product liberally and just move the grains over the skin lightly, using small circular movements. The grains should move – not the skin. This is sufficient to achieve a good exfoliation without damaging the skin
- For optimal penetration of fruit enzymes, apply a warm compress to clean skin first. Use a very warm, clean, damp face cloth, press it onto the skin and hold in place for about a minute. Then apply Fruit Smoothie and leave to set as a mask.
- Fruit Smoothie is best used as a face mask for acne/rosacea-prone skin. Scrubbing can increase inflammation in these skin conditions
- Use Fruit Smoothie to exfoliate the backs of your hands and rough spots on feet. Keep a bottle in the shower for body exfoliation
- Don’t forget your lips. Gently massage a teeny amount of Fruit Smoothie over your lips. Your lips will look luscious and your lipstick will look fantastic
- Spritz with Super Fruit Skin Brightening Tonic immediately after removing Fruit Smoothie for optimal penetration of Vitamin C
Product Claims Explained
Gentle deep cleansing: 3 way action of physical, enzymatic and natural clays deeply cleanses congested and dull skin.
Brightens skin tone: Active natural fruit enzymes from pineapple, papaya and pink grapefruit gently release dead skin cells and visibly brighten the skin.
Refines clogged pores: The natural pink and white clays draw impurities from the skin to leave pores looking smoother and clearer. Fruit enzymes work at a deeper level than just a physical scrub to remove debris from pores.
Sensitive skin: This powerful exfoliant is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Apricot kernel oil and shea butter support sensitive skin.
Micro-bead free: We use natural jojoba wax beads to achieve gentle and effective exfoliation
Pure South Island New Zealand artesian water (aqua), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) wax esters (physical exfoliant), White kaolin clay, Organic honey (NZ honeydew), Australian pink clay, Corylus avellana (hazelnut) oil, Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Vegetable glycerine, Cetearyl glucoside (and) sorbitan olivate (plant-based emulsifier),Carica (papaya) extract (enzymatic exfoliant),Ananas sativus (pineapple) extract (enzymatic exfoliant),Dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative),Citrus grandis (pink grapefruit) essential oil,Decyl glucoside (plant-based surfactant), Xanthan gum (food-grade thickener), Azadirachta indica (neem) oil, Stearic acid (emulsifier)
- Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- Oasis Beauty products are cruelty free
- Free of fragrance, parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulfates and nano-particles
- Fruit Smoothie does not contain micro-beads
- Contraindications: Use only as a face mask if using topical tretinoin (Retin-A, ReTrieve) and Isotane
- Packed in a 50ml (1.69 fl oz) recyclable tube and box
- Store below 30℃
Active Ingredients Explained
Jojoba: Fast absorbing, light oil derived from the jojoba plant. Full of antioxidants and nutrients to restore sensitive skin. Jojoba wax is derived from jojoba oil and has a similar consistency to beeswax.
Papaya: Contains powerful enzymes that naturally exfoliate and brighten skin.
Pineapple: Pineapple's active ingredient, bromelain, is an extremely gentle enzyme that helps to exfoliate, eliminate impurities, and maintain healthy and shiny skin. It is rich in vitamins A, B, and C.
Pink Grapefruit: Full of essential fatty acids and Vitamin C. Soothes acne prone and congested skin.
Kaolin & Pink Clays: Naturally occurring clay substance used as a skin detoxifying and cleansing agent. Kaolin contains high levels of silica and phytonutrients that help eliminate toxins and excess oil from the skin. Pink clay is volcanic clay, rich in essential minerals that balance and hydrate sensitive skin.
New Zealand Honey: We source our organic honey from our hometown in Oxford, NZ. It’s collected from black beech forests around the area and is classified as honeydew/manuka blend. Honey is a powerful natural antiseptic with proven wound healing properties. It is anti-inflammatory and a brilliant natural moisturiser.
Apricot Kernel: Natural organic apricot seed oil contains essential fatty acids that help soothe and hydrate the skin without feeling heavy.
Shea Butter: A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree. Shea butter is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids and provides natural UV protection.
Neem: Neem trees are native to India and their oil has been used for thousands of years due to its exceptional medicinal properties. Neem is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-parasitic. It supports the immune system and contains fatty acids like oleic acid and linoleic acid which are beneficial for the skin.