Oasis Sun Original Healthy Family Sunscreen SPF30 PA++ 500ml
NEW PACKAGING - SAME OASIS SUN® SPF30 PRODUCT
Oasis Sun SPF 30 is designed for the strong sunlight and severe UV conditions in New Zealand. It does a tough job. But this trusted, family favourite protects your skin in the gentlest possible way.
It’s packed with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E to help protect and moisturise. Oasis Sun SPF 30 is so gentle that it can be used on sensitive skin, applied to the face and body and used on babies and toddlers.
In fact, the Eczema Association of New Zealand are so impressed with Oasis Sun SPF 30 that they have given it their seal of approval for use on sensitive skin.
Oasis Sun SPF 30 has been offering great sun protection for over 10 years. No wonder, it is also trusted and sold by doctors, dermatologists, medical professionals, pharmacies and health stores throughout New Zealand including Skin Institute and MoleMap.
Oasis Sun SPF 30:
- Is suitable for your face and body
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non-greasy feel
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under makeup
- Is suitable for vegans as it has no animal ingredients
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Is not water resistant
- Tested in 2019 in Australia at SPF 35 against Australia New Zealand Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject test)
Click here to learn more about Oasis Beauty and Oasis Sun SPF 30 in Chinese.
Forget what you know about applying sunscreen. With Oasis Sun SPF 30 you should not rub it in until it disappears.
Instead, apply a generous layer to all exposed areas of skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside and allow it time to adhere to the skin where it will become almost invisible. Reapply every 2 hours.
Oasis Sun is not water resistant and it goes without saying that you should not get it into your eyes because it will sting.
And remember our sunscreens are some of the best but it's not a coat of armour and you should always be careful out in the New Zealand or Australian sun. Download the free Sun Health Book here for more information.
Short of time? Read our 8 Quick Sun Health Tips to help keep you and your family safe in the sun.
This product has been independently reviewed by readers of www.beautyreview.co.nz
@@pure NZ water (aqua), zinc oxide, nano (mineral UV filter), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamic (sunscreen agent), castor oil (ricinus communis), ceto stearyl alcohol (and) PEG100 stearate (emulsifier), glyceryl mono stearate (emulsifier), ceteareth 20 (solubilizer), organic jojoba oil (simondsia chinensis), soy lecithin (soybean emollient), dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), ceto stearyl alcohol (vegetable emulsifier), organic shea butter (butryospermum parkii), rosemary oleoresin (rosemarinus officinalis), vitamin E (DL alpha tocopherol acetate), disodium EDTA, citric acid
- This product is suitable for vegans
- All Oasis Beauty products including this one are cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates and sulphates
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies over 6 months
- Tested in 2019 Australia at SPF 35 against Australia New Zealand Standard 2604:2012 (full 10-subject test)