2-in-1 Luxury Cream Cleanser & Face Mask 150ml (5.07 fl oz)
This luxuriously creamy cleanser will remove all makeup, sunscreen build up and even dissolve that stubborn water resistant mascara. And it's a multi-tasker too, leave it on and it acts as a nourishing and deep cleansing face mask. You'll be left with soft, smooth and glowing skin. What's not to love?
- Formulated for daily use
- Removes sunscreen build up and heavy makeup including water resistant mascara
- Sweet almond, shea butter and calendula relieve itching, inflammation and dryness
- Chamomile soothes sensitive skin so no stinging, tightness or redness after use
- Clay provides a gentle purifying face mask
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Perfect for dry and normal/combination skin types
- Suitable for vegans
- Free from parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
Powerful and healthy ingredients work hard but are always gentle on sensitive skin. Shea butter with essential fatty acids, sweet almond and calendula all help to relieve itching and dryness. Whilst chamomile provides a soothing action - so no stinging, tightness or redness. Just great feeling skin.
Cleansing is a key step for healthy skin. We recommend using this gorgeously, creamy cleanser on a daily basis. Then when you have a little more time, treat yourself and leave it on to act as a purifying face mask.
Active Naturals: castor oil, clay, sweet almond, calendula, and shea butter
Recommended for: dry skin, dehydrated skin, photo-aged skin, sun damaged skin, sensitive skin
We recommend cleansing morning and night. So no matter how tired you are at the end of the day, make sure you take 2 minutes to cleanse your skin.
Simply squeeze 2-in-1 Luxury Cream Cleanser & Face Mask onto clean hands then massage over face, neck and, with care, around eye area to remove bacteria and makeup. Use wet fingers if product becomes too thick. Then rinse off with warm water and a clean face cloth.
Using a clean damp face cloth to remove cleanser, along with makeup and debris from the day provides gentle manual exfoliation and ensures those heavy-wear foundations are completely removed. The rule with using face cloths is that you must use a clean one every time – use it and then pop it in the wash. Chux Kitchen wipes also make great face washers and can be re-washed a number of times
You can also use 2-in-1 Luxury Cream Cleanser & Face Mask as a purifying, hydrating face mask. Face masks should always be applied to clean skin. So use 2-in-1 Luxury Cream Cleanser & Face Mask to remove makeup, then reapply a lovely thick layer. Leave on for 20 minutes or more while the ingredients work their magic.
However, in saying that, if you are short on time (like we all are), applying the face mask straight over your makeup is better than not doing a face mask at all and you will still notice a definite difference to the smoothness of your skin.
We recommend cleansing once in the morning and twice at night. Follow up with Super Fruit Skin Brightening Facial Tonic to boost skin luminosity and assist in reversing sun damage. After that, Solar Serum® with Lycocelle® is the next step.
Hints & Tips
If you often find yourself hitting the hay without removing your makeup, then you’re not giving your skin a chance to look its best. Cleansing twice daily really is a vital step for healthy skin. Here's why:
- Cleansing at night removes makeup, dead skin cells and excess oil. Excess oil or sebum in the pores can lead to irritation and infection and seriously aggravate acne.
- A morning cleanse will also remove any toxins the skin has eliminated during the night along with any excess sebum. Then with cleansed skin you are ready to apply sun protection and your makeup.
- Dermatologists agree, however, that over-washing can lead to irritation and a lack of moisture.
- Many cleansers contain sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), sodium laureth sulphate (SLES) and ammonium lauryl sulphate (ALS). Clinical studies have clearly shown that all these ingredients are known skin irritants. A study from 2018 suggests that skin cleansers without SLES is advantageous for sensitive skin. All Oasis Beauty products are SLS, SLES and ALS free.
- For a truly luxurious cleansing experience, add one drop of essential oil to a basin of warm water. We recommend lavender, rose, sandalwood or geranium.
- Taking the time to apply a face mask has more than physical benefits. The psychological benefits of self-care in a busy world are well documented. Schedule a deep cleansing face mask once or twice a week to destress your skin and body.
If you want the full low down on cleansing and why it matters, check out our Cleansing 101 guide including expert tips from our dermatology nurse, Susan.
Pure artesian South Island, New Zealand water (aqua), cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (olive-based emulsifier), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, kaolin collodial (clay), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cetearyl alcohol (emulsifier), benzyl alcohol (and) dehydroacetic acid (BioGro approved preservative), xanthan gum, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, fragrance oil
- This product is suitable for vegans
- Oasis Beauty products are cruelty free
- Free of fragrance, parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- No known contraindications
- Store below 30℃
- Made in New Zealand
Active ingredients Explained:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: Mono-unsaturated fatty acid, natural skin conditioner and emollient.
Kaolin Colloidal (Clay): Naturally occurring clay substance used as a skin detoxifying and cleansing agent. Kaolin contains high levels of silica and phytonutrients that help eliminate toxins and excess oil from the skin.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil): Rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc sweet almond oil is a mild, hypoallergenic oil that can be safely used even on baby skin. Light in texture, this oil penetrates deeply and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Calendula: Extremely soothing with high levels of carotenoids, calendula is ideal for restoring dry, chapped, sensitive skin.
Shea Butter: A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree. Shea butter is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and essential fatty acids.