In case you’ve got this far and haven’t realised – we love animals at Oasis. In fact, our founder, Stephanie, has a menagerie of rescued and re-homed animals living at her home - Oasis Cottage.
Our love of animals means that all Oasis products are cruelty-free and never animal tested. And we also support animal charities that we have carefully chosen to cover all creatures great and small, around the world and locally. The 7 charities we support are:
- World Animal Protection for the work they do to protect animals around the world that need human intervention. Their vision is a world where animal welfare matters and animal cruelty has ended.
- SAFE (Save Animals From Exploitation) for the work they do in New Zealand to oppose factory farming. Their vision is a world where animals are understood and respected in such a way that they are no longer exploited, abused or made to suffer.
- Hedgehog Rescue New Zealand which is a small non-profit run by two dedicated hedgehog lovers who rescue, rehabilitate and release hedgehogs into non-native areas.
- Oxford Raptor Rescue which is run by a hardworking couple who rescue, rehabilitate and release injured raptors around the North Canterbury area in New Zealand.
- Forest & Bird who are working to protect New Zealand's native plants, animals and breathtaking wild places, on land and in our oceans for future generations.
- NZAVS (New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society) who are fighting to stop the practice of animal experimentation. Approximately 300,000 animals are used for research, testing and teaching every year in NZ. Around 90,000 of these are killed during or after experiments.
- Earthrace Conservation are involved in anti-poaching and anti-wildlife trafficking, fisheries enforcement, habitat destruction and animal welfare.
Every time you buy online from us, we donate NZ$1 to one of these charities.
So when you shop at Oasis Beauty, you’re helping animal and environmental causes at the same time.
Enjoy browsing our range of sunscreens and sensitive skin repair products. You will find something for everyone and all skin types. If you need help, you can Message Us, Live Chat or Get In Touch. We're a helpful and friendly bunch and we will be able to answer any queries you may have.