Experience an overnight sensation with Beauty Sleep. Action packed with natural anti-ageing and repair ingredients plus resveratrol and hyaluronic acid to improve fine lines and smooth skin. Be prepared to wake every morning with super soft skin!
Active Naturals: rosehip, aloe vera, apricot kernel, evening primrose, NZ honey, lecithin, shea butter, hyaluronic acid, rosemary, red grape (resveratrol), apple, lavender, frankincense, chamomile and vitamins A,C & E
Apply after cleansing and toning
For an extra skin boost, layer a serum underneath first
Pump 2-3 pumps of product on the back of your hand
Use your other hand to dot over your face and neck
Join the dots and gently massage into your skin
Why use a night cream?
- While you sleep, your skin renews itself. The body is in major repair mode. Now’s the time to load your skin up on all the goodies so it can make full use of them
- Night creams are rich moisturisers designed to penetrate over the course of several hours to strengthen and replenish your skin
- They contain the highest concentrations of anti-ageing ingredients like retinol (vitamin A), resveratrol and hyaluronic acid, which are able to do their work without interface from sunscreens or makeup
pure NZ water (aqua), aloe vera, sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), polyoxyethlene sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), certified organic rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, dl-alpha tocopheril (natural vitamin E), vegetable glycerin, organic honey (NZ honey), soya lecithin (humectant), cetostearyl alcohol (plant-based emulsifier), glyceryl monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), butryspermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium hyaluronate (humectant), dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), rosemary officinalis (rosemary antioxidant), vitis vinifera (red grape) extract, malus (apple) extract, xanthan gum (food grade thickener), lavandula augistifolia (lavender) essential oil, boswelia carteri (frankincense) essential oil, matricaria chamomilla (german chamomile) essential oil.
We source the honey from our hometown in Oxford. It’s collected from black beech forests around the area and is classified as honeydew (with a little bit of manuka in there too)
- Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey. Oasis is cruelty free
- Free of fragrance, parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles