Knock Out SPF25
Combat oily breakouts with this lightweight, non-greasy daily moisturiser that punches above its weight class. The lemongrass helps to reduce the oily shine on your skin, with the help of tea tree and manuka, which destroy the bacteria that cause breakouts. Protects your skin from sun damage with broad-spectrum non-whitening SPF25. Even better, it comes in the handy size of 50ml which lasts approximately 3 months if used everyday.
Active Naturals: calendula, hazelnut, NZ manuka and honeydew, rosemary, NZ tea tree, lemongrass and vitamin E
- Apply after cleansing and toning
- For an extra skin boost, layer a serum underneath first
- Squeeze around a 20c piece of product on the back of your hand
- Use your other hand to dot over your face and neck
- Join the dots and gently massage into your skin
- Allow time for moisturiser to settle and set up sunscreen barrier before applying makeup or your Oasis BB Cream
Tea tree vs benzoyl peroxide:
Tea tree is a natural alternative to benzoyl peroxide, an ingredient found in most acne products to reduce inflammation and get rid of the dead skin cells but it can make the skin peel, burn and itch. In a recent study, acne sufferers were divided into two groups. One group applied the benzoyl peroxide solution daily and the other applied tea tree oil. It was found that both ingredients helped reduce acne. The tea tree oil worked more slowly than benzoyl peroxide but those that used tea tree oil suffered much fewer side effects
Why use an Oasis daily moisturiser?
- It will seal in moisture
- It will give your skin the nutrition it needs to get it looking it's best
- It will protect your skin from the sun so no wrinkles or sun spots for you!
Hint for skin care junkies: For maximum results, use in conjunction with Oasis serums as they all contain potent vitamin C and retinol (vitamin A). Serum should be layered underneath your moisturiser. Choose from Straight Up if you get shiny during the day or Hot Toddy if you tend towards dryness
pure NZ water (aqua), sorbitan monostearate (plant-based emulsifier), cetearyl olivate (and) sorbitan olivate (olive-based BioGro approved emulsifier), organic calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, corylus avellana (hazelnut) oil, dl-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E), zinc oxide (sunscreen agent), ethyl hexyl p-methoxycinnamic acid (sunscreen agent), certified organic mel (NZ manuka honeydew blend), retinyl palmitate (vitamin C), rosmarinus offcinalis (rosemary) extract, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (biogro approved preservative), xanthan gum (food grade thickener), organic malaleuca alternifolia (NZ tea tree), essential oil, organic leptospermum scoparium (NZ manuka) essential oil, organic cymbogopan flexuosus (lemongrass) essential oilerman chamomile essential oil
We source the honey from our hometown in Oxford. It’s collected from black beech forests around the area and is classified as honeydew (with a little bit of manuka in there too)
- Not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- This product is cruelty free
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Fragrance free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- We use non-nano zinc