Oasis Sun SPF 30 Family Sunscreen 5ml Mini Size
Oasis Sun SPF 30 is designed for the strong sunlight and severe UV conditions in New Zealand. It does a tough job. But this trusted, family favourite protects your skin in the gentlest possible way.
It’s packed with natural ingredients like jojoba oil, shea butter and vitamin E to help protect and moisturise. Oasis Sun SPF 30 is so gentle that it can be used on sensitive skin, applied to the face and body and used on babies and toddlers.
In fact, the Eczema Association of New Zealand are so impressed with Oasis Sun SPF 30 that they have given it their seal of approval for use on sensitive skin.
Oasis Sun SPF 30 has been offering great sun protection for over 10 years. No wonder, it is also trusted and sold by doctors, dermatologists, medical professionals, pharmacies and health stores throughout New Zealand including Skin Institute, Auckland Dermatology and MoleMap.
Oasis Sun SPF 30:
- Is suitable for your face and body
- Offers broad spectrum UV protection
- Can be used on toddlers and children
- Has a non-greasy feel
- Provides invisible protection
- Does not stain your clothes
- Can be worn under makeup
- Is suitable for vegans as it has no animal ingredients
- Can be used during pregnancy
- Is not water resistant
Forget what you know about applying sunscreen. With Oasis Sun SPF 30 you should not rub it in until it disappears.
Instead, apply a generous layer to all exposed areas of skin at least 10-15 minutes before going outside and allow it time to adhere to the skin where it will become almost invisible. Reapply every 2 hours.
Oasis Sun is not water resistant and it goes without saying that you should not get it into your eyes because it will sting.
This product has been independently reviewed by readers of www.beautyreview.co.nz
- This product is suitable for vegans
- All Oasis Beauty products are cruelty free
- Free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates, and nano-particles
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies over 6 months