Rhino Repair 5ml Mini Size
Rhino Repair is a powerful, natural healing cream that can be used for a wide-range of skin conditions. From dry, itchy skin to sunburn, nappy rash to bites – Rhino Repair’s gentle but potent formula can soothe and help repair them all. No bathroom cabinet should be without it.
Trusted for over 10 years in New Zealand, Rhino Repair is made using a powerhouse of 12 awesome, natural ingredients. They are New Zealand honey, neem, vitamin E, echinacea, aloe vera, castor oil, calendula, rosemary, chamomile, lavender and rosehip.
Rhino Repair is so gentle that you can you use it from top to toe, even around the eyes and all the places in-between. It’s suitable for all the family - young and old, pregnant women, babies and geriatrics.
Rhino Repair is a proud supporter of the New Zealand Eczema Association.
- Helps to relieve dry, itchy or flaky skin conditions (including the eye area)
- Repairs dry chapped skin
- Calms and moisturise skin after shaving or waxing
- Is an amazingly nourishing facial cream for dry skin
- Helps prevent baby nappy rash and dribble rash
- Takes the sting out of sunburn and itchy bites
- Use on face, body, eye area and even your private areas
- Try it as an intensive hair conditioning treatment
- Is suitable for pregnant women, babies and children
You should feel immediate relief but, if symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
The packaging of Rhino Repair is recyclable and tested to the highest standards by our team of experienced quality control testers such as Katie the Parrot. As you can see, Oasis Beauty products are tested by animals, not on animals.
If you suffer from an adverse skin condition that you need professional advice about, we recommend you make an appointment with our good friends at Auckland Dermatology or Skin Institute. They have free Rhino Repair samples and so do health stores and pharmacies throughout New Zealand, so you can’t go wrong.
For tips from our registered nurse, Susan, on how to manage your eczema-prone skin, hop on over to the Oasis Library where you will find some helpful articles.
This product has been independently reviewed by readers of www.beautyreview.co.nz
- Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies
- This, like all Oasis Beauty products, is made without cruelty to animals
- It is free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- Rhino Repair does not contain any rhinoceros parts (just in case you were wondering)