We're always happy to talk to journalists, feature writers and bloggers.
But to make life easy for those of you that just want a little background info, we've put together this kit with our back story; fast facts and figures and a small selection of hi-res images that you are free to use.
If you can't find the answer to your question; want some clarification on something or would like to set up an interview with our founder, Stephanie Evans, then just drop us an email or give us a call. We'd love to talk with you.
Our Story - Find out how a book, a kitchen bench and some wedding china formed the foundations of Oasis Beauty.
Fast Facts - The What, When, How of Oasis Beauty
- Oasis Beauty was founded in 2005 by Stephanie Evans. Today we are a multi-million dollar sun protection and skin care business operating out of the beautiful, rural town of Oxford on the South Island's Inland Scenic Route.
- We are a team of 11 in total, with 8 of us based in Oxford and the others in the North Island.
- Our products are all formulated for sensitive skin; use natural and organic ingredients and we never test on animals.
- There are 17 products in our range including high-performance sunscreens; moisturisers and multi-purpose creams and cleansers.
- Our products are stocked in retail outlets across New Zealand, including Unichem and Farmers and many other independent stores.
- We also sell online to customers all around the world from the UK to Australia, China to Canada.
Oasis Beauty in The News - We've been featured on Seven Sharp, in The Daily Mail Australia version and in Kia Ora magazine to name just a few. Find out more here.
High Performance Sunscreens - Nov 2017: Click here to download PDF
Aloe Vera For Healing - Jul 2017: Click here to download PDF
Berry Tonic - Mar 2016: Click here to download PDF
Super Tan - Jan 2016: Click here to download PDF
Here is a small sample of available images illustrating the Oasis Beauty story. If you can't see what you need just get in touch and we will do our best to help you.
|Oasis Beauty Founder, Stephanie Evans
|The Oasis Beauty Pigs - Tom and Barbara
|Stephanie Evans collects the People's Choice Award in the North Canterbury Business Awards 2016
|Oasis Sun SPF 30
|Rhino Repair for Powerful Natural Skin Healing